There are many opportunities to volunteer and get involved at RHS!
Thank you for devoting your time and energy to making RHS excellent! Throughout the year the school often asks for parent help in the library, students services, front office, etc. Below is a list of some of the volunteer opportunities that exist throughout the school year.
- Hospitality – Volunteers help by donating, setting up and/or serving at various appreciation and/or school “hosted” functions held at the school.
- Campus Landscaping/Beautification – Volunteers help keep our campus clean and picked up throughout the year by signing up for scheduled sessions to pick- up, plant, weed, etc.
- Concessions – Volunteers work the various shifts in our concession stands for various school sporting events and or hosted tournaments throughout the year.
- Picture Day – Volunteers assist in organizing and working with the students during their picture session.
- Raptor Rewards – Volunteers assist in acquiring, assembling and distribution of “Raptor Rewards” treats for the student body at various times throughout the year.
- Special Events
- At RHS -
- Front desk
- Counseling department
- Student services
- Yearbook distribution
- Special events
- Tuesday, July 25
- Wednesday, July 26
- Thursday, July 27
- Friday, July 28